Friday 12 August 2011

Philipino's secret for healthy and beautiful skin سر بشرة الفلبينيات




It is vitamin with antioxidant properties that has a lot of benefits, particularly in the cells. Vitamin E is very good for the skin. It helps your skin maintain its youthful glow by helping the cells turn over faster. The more cells are renewed, the more it’ll reflect on the way the skin looks.




How Myra E Helped Me Bloom Inside and Out

I was not born with beautiful skin or a beautiful face and I used to envy those women who have fairer, whiter and beautiful skins but it does not mean that i have lose hope. I believe that with proper skin regiment and the right product i can achieve a brighter and lighter skin. I have always love Ms. Dawn Zulueta, so when i have seen her Myra
E commercial sharing her secrets about being beautiful starting within, I know that i have to use this product. I did not hesitate to try Myra 300 E vitamins and just learning the great benefits of it gives me more reason to love the product even more. Myra E plays a big role for me to achieve healthier and younger looking skin.









NOTICE: VISALLI is Against all un natural beauty whitening products..


تنويه: فيسالي ضد أي منتجات تبييض غير طبيعية


 


No comments:

Post a Comment