Wednesday 11 May 2011

Talking to my black coffee by Fatima Bin Nassar



It’s not that am starting to write my journal it’s just a phase in my life I wanted to reflect on by talking briefly about it

After quitting my stable job due to unusual circumstances.. I stayed at home concentrating on Visalli.. I enjoyed waking up a little bit later than usual then reviewing my daily agenda which I  write before going to bed the day before.. Then I drink my first cup of Karak.. then my second then my third..:) and at that time I started realizing I was gaining extra weight and my housemaid which I call my house manager since am out and busy most of the time was telling me " MADAM how you want to loose weight and you drink how many cups of tea with milk everyday" and I reply well its brown sugar..(3 cubes to be honest in each cup which totals to 9 cubes) and low fat condensed milk which means a disaster.. .. so I usually tell myself “well that’s what keeps you going and you enjoy it so DRINK as much as you can”..during this time stress in my life was extremely increasing and reached its peak due to some UNUSUAL personal issues.. I was getting crazy, stressed out, depressed and all sort of mental disorders.... 







Why am mentioning that (while listening to the Black Swan music) is to communicate to everyone that behind the glamorous image you see us in and behind every accomplishment there is huge amount of stress and struggle nothing ever comes easy as they say "Easy come Easy go" so to build that name you need to work hard step by step be creative and on top of all information related to your field or not.. 

Our turning point was the Bride's show.. it actually introduced us to the public in the right way and specially people who appreciate unusual fashion talents.. you will hear great news soon about that ..

Still talking to my black coffee why.. after the Velvet Class fashion show I realized I was getting chubby aaah which is something I never was, probably because of stress or something and eating lots of fast food specially pizzas and marry brown fried chicken (OMG! I need a slap)

Am good now.. I decided and its all mental that I have to start serious dieting and good eating habits so I start my day with fruits yogurt mixed with muesli and then black COFFEE..



 then a small brown bread sandwich .... snacks could be nuts or fruits and dinner is salad or a wrap or brown slice bread with cheese, tuna and chicken breast. NO rice No pasta No pizza No soft drinks :( so its all a no no let me stick to this diet for a month and will let you know… also I discovered healthy restaurants like Sumo sandwiches in mirdif CC thanks to my friend Holly and also my fav Wild peetaJ











Also, I discovered that black coffee makes me sleepy! I drink it before going to sleep or before napping which is weird! any recommended brands ...?????

Currently am looking for a stable job short working hours that should utilize my crazy, artistic and creative talents  and gives me sometime to breath and enjoy LIFE!!

if your business capital is something you provide yourself then you better get a job to keep it going until it stands on its OWN..."talking to myself" (business TIP)


currently my 2 closest friends are my laptop and my bb.. 2 days ago "am a single mother" meaning "divorced" locals dont get the idea of single mom my laptop needed some repair so I send it and my daughter was like waaaaaaaaaaaw you dont have your laptop so your gonna spend some time with us now...all the day your clicking OMG..shall I feel guilty now!!! no I killed the guilt in me.. I try as much as possible to give my kids time going out etc but kids these days dont appreciate that and want more!:) and more

Visalli was created by the efforts of myself and my sister Shaikha.. we wanted to make be business women... trend setters, work in fashion, weddings, being social icons people who can transfer the knowledge we gained and still gaining over the years to all our friends and fans..We are very passionate about what we do and this is what we hear from people all the time ALHAMDUELLAH.. we understand that life is a struggle and reaching a point in life where you feel rewarded is not as easy as it seems.. you should feel that you really deserve IT.. and you cant deserve it if your not doing the right thing.. Key elements to consider:
Quality, People relations, Correct messages and being honest in what you do, determination and hard work always and forever

life isn’t easy..and specially for ladies.. but honestly speaking with the the social media everything became much simpler..


Still looking at my cup of coffe "no sugar" "no milk" and drinking it half cold!

I need to be slimmer
I need to find a stable job
I need with my sister to create Visalli "a brand that speaks for every lady"








Omg I really need to reunite with nature also..the last time I did that was in November 2010 in my last trip outside the country to Italy God it seems like ages ago.. Your soul feels lighter.. when you experience other cultures feel the cold breeze touch your cheeks and drink the best cappuccino every… plus am a person who loves visiting galleries, churches, historical places it gives me the shivers when I feel people used to live in certain conditions and now they’re history so as we will be one day.. just history






So now back to my coffee and work J







Fatima Bin Nassar
my personal email is Fatima.Nassar@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment