Saturday 23 July 2011

Kim Kardashan's best beauty buys and tips



 You’re known for having lashes so long and thick, they practically create a breeze when you blink! Are they real?
Yes my lashes are real! It runs in my family, my brother has the longest lashes. But I’m also a big fan of wearing fake lashes for shoots and big events. The key to making your own lashes look super long is to apply different mascaras and take your time. My favorites are Lancome Hypnose and MAC Zoom Lash.



 Do you have any fun getting ready beauty rituals?
I love getting ready, it’s so much fun! I always style my hair first then pin it back while I do my makeup. Before I apply my foundation I sprinkle Bare Escentuals shimmer powder on my face to get a pretty glow.


 What beauty tip changed your life?
Using make up wipes to take off my makeup. Best invention ever!


 What’s your all time favorite hair and makeup look?
I love when my hair is slicked back in a bun and my make up shows off the lashes. Pure glamour!



 What products are in your shower right now?
I use Finesse shampoo and Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash, which has burnt brown sugar and karite butter—it smells so good you’ll want to eat it. ”



 What are your top 5 favorite beauty products?
1. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
2. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash
3. Givenchy Lady Pulp Lip Gloss in Lady Beige
4. Benefit Lemon Aid (an eyelid primer)
5. Givenchy Luminous Cheek Powder in Pink/Orange



 





No comments:

Post a Comment